Wish Better amp management... More colors or folder creation

Kablesp

Hoping for a way to create folders as opposed to coloring and sorting that way. The colors are limited if you want to sort more than a few things.

It would be cool to have a drop down of user created folders (Marshall, fender, vox, Clean, mid gain, dark amps, bright amps, etc)

There are so many amps, I think this would help people people get to their desired tones quicker. But it also makes it an easier way to audition amps In a session if you want, say a clean fender tone but aren't sure which amp works best.

Another helpful option, which I saw in a video for Quad Cortex was the ability to add tags to a preset. This might be a better option than folders, especially if a drop down of recent searches did exist. This allows even more personalization and option (clean fender, low wattage fender, gnarly, raw, aggressive, brittle, etc)

I feel adjectives like this will help users get to desired tones quicker. Less searching and tweaking and more playing/recording is what I'm after, especially in a creative zone making demos.

Tags only help with searches but if they were transferable, someone could write e.g. tags with real amp names that users could apply.

Folder support would be welcome for pretty much everything with long enough lists. Amps, cabs, reverbs...

This might be a completely different idea, but thinking along the lines of tags and searching... A custom description could be useful too. Especially if it is displayed near the channel section of the layout in the editor.

I am excited being a fractal user, knowing how much they listen to their user base. I appreciate that a lot and I look forward to a large overhaul of block management. I don't know when that will be, but I feel confident in Fractal.

Back
Top Bottom