Beta Tester

As someone who has been a beta tester for other stuff and done development of things that needed testing: If you are just viewing being on the beta team as a way to get a hold of stuff early, don't do it. Not saying you are but I think some think this way. You are actually signing up to do work for free and if it is not viewed as such you're doing it wrong.

Just wondering about this,how do you become a Beta tester, do you need permission or special access .

There is a limited number of spots in the beta team.
If you want to become One, you have to buy your way in.
The way to do this, is to offer an existing beta team member a substantial amount of money, or make him another offer this member can't refuse.
At this moment, only beta member spots starting with the letter "y" are open for offers.

There are a limited number of spots in the beta team.
The way to do this, is to offer an existing beta team member a substantial amount of money, or make him another offer this member can't refuse.
At this moment, only beta member spots starting with the letter "y" are open for offers.

Careful Yek - OP's real name might be Johnny Fontane....

Make him an offer.jpg

You mean Cliff doesn't send the company jet out to your home, with 2 girls in bikinis, and a briefcase with the new firmware and a stack of cash ?

Man, being a beta tester sound bed way cooler in my mind than reality I guess lol

The jet, girls and cash are only for senior beta testers. Junior beta testers only get "Depends", for those unexpected revelatory moments during testing.

What do you want to beta test? Hardware? Software?

Fractal already release public beta software, so anyone can test the software and report back on bugs if they wish.

There is a limited number of spots in the beta team.
Good stuff !

Back
Top Bottom