Best, weirdest, silliest, meanest excuses to play your AXE-FX during Xmas holiday

MrGuitarabuse

Fractal Fanatic
Hey guys and HO-HO-HO!

Yea, xmas is acoming and that usually means lots of family, relatives, dinners, presents, Shiny happy people to quote an old song.
I thought of starting a little relaxed holiday thread here, just for some fun and laughs.

So whats your best (silly, weird, etc) excuses to get away from all the "holiday stress" to be alone with your AXE-FX for a few hours and get some peace of mind?

I myself set abit crappy example, since Im single, living alone and no family within 9000km so I can basically play 24/7 until neighbours coming knocking informing me that its 4am. No excuses needed really for me... but love to hear your stories ;)

Happy holiday guys!

Ps. Cliff.. get some rest, I know you deserve it, and I bet need it too (no axe-playing for you) ;)

I married a Muslim (a jaw-droppingly hot Turkish girl, in case you're wondering). Cured all of that Xmas nonsense in one go.

(Note to any religious folks, I'm not dissing the religious significance of Christmas. I'm severely dissing the consumerist aspect though).

I married a Muslim (a jaw-droppingly hot Turkish girl, in case you're wondering). Cured all of that Xmas nonsense in one go.

(Note to any religious folks, I'm not dissing the religious significance of Christmas. I'm severely dissing the consumerist aspect though).

But what about all the food and almost eating yourself into a coma!!!

But what about all the food and almost eating yourself into a coma!!!
You still have Thanksgiving for that. (at least in the US)

Now please excuse me while I go out to get some cigarettes before my Axe gets here. It's on the truck for delivery today!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom