Best way to switch between two chains in a preset with a pedal

I just used the "Upload a File" button to add the presets to my post. If it's not working for you, it might be a browser issue.
wow do I feel silly now!!! I am still stuck on the old forum were that was in the top tool bar I was to blind to see that BIG UPLOAD A FILE button.

Ok about the double chain I was just curious, I like to make special presets as simple as possible, just a different way to skin that darn old cat! glad you got it sorted, and you schooled me in the process also!

Thanks! I like these ideas and will probably consolidate to one preset to cover this song. I've used three adjacent presets - formant (built on "Man In the Box") for the verse, BE-based for the chorus, and an HBE-based tone for the solo).

This has worked great, but I love he idea of not having to move my foot!

Thanks! I like these ideas and will probably consolidate to one preset to cover this song. I've used three adjacent presets - formant (built on "Man In the Box") for the verse, BE-based for the chorus, and an HBE-based tone for the solo).

This has worked great, but I love he idea of not having to move my foot!

Yeah, not having to take your foot off the expression pedal is a big deal in this song with some of the fast changeover from amp to talkbox. My setup worked out great this weekend and I'm using the two presets I included in my previous post. I ended up dropping the drive from the formant chains - there was just too much gain and feedback going on there. If you have two pedals (volume and expression), you might want to check my presets out, especially since the first one does a pretty good job on the synth intro (we don't have a keyboard player). That synth intro required that I use more than one preset for this song.

Reactions: spv
Back
Top Bottom