Best way to set volume on axe fx?

rich2k4

Inspired
I'm just a bedroom player, but the way I've been doing it has been to increase the amp block level until it starts to clip, then back off slightly, then use the output level knob on the front of the axe to adjust overall volume.

Is that the way to do it, or is it best to leave the front output knob on like 9-10 o clock, and then just use the amp block's level to adjust the volume?

I'm just a bedroom player, but the way I've been doing it has been to increase the amp block level until it starts to clip, then back off slightly, then use the output level knob on the front of the axe to adjust overall volume.

Is that the way to do it, or is it best to leave the front output knob on like 9-10 o clock, and then just use the amp block's level to adjust the volume?
Dial your presets using the VU meters in the Utility menu (the horizontal ones) and try to adjust the levels to be about 0dB (the "mark" on the meters). Primarily that is done with the Amp block Level control.

You can set the front panel knob as you wish... That depends on how you want to be and how loud whatever you are monitoring is turned up.

Back
Top Bottom