Best way to get huge, room filling sound in bedroom at TV volumes?

Fizz

Inspired
I find my FM3 sounds so good I don't even need to play it loud to be satisfied. What would be the best way to get a huge, bedroom filling sound at tv volumes? So far I find monitors work best and my 5" actually sound better and bigger than my 8s. Wonder if I should get 3"?

I remember the first time I heard a little Bose system in the 90s and was amazed at how big those tiny speakers sounded. The monitors are to directional so if I am walking around and playing I don't get the same effect as sitting in front of them. Has there been any tiny, non-directional speakers evented that I don't know about that will sound huge and fill a room?

many tv speaker systems don't aim the speakers directly at the listener - they actually bounce down off the table, ground, or even the wall behind the tv.

so you could try aiming speakers away from you at a wall and adjusting the volume as needed. this can really "fill a room" because you're slightly louder most likely, and it's bouncing everywhere for a full sound.

many tv speaker systems don't aim the speakers directly at the listener - they actually bounce down off the table, ground, or even the wall behind the tv.

so you could try aiming speakers away from you at a wall and adjusting the volume as needed. this can really "fill a room" because you're slightly louder most likely, and it's bouncing everywhere for a full sound.
Good idea, I bet adding more smaller speakers would do a good job too. It would be nice to gave more space through smaller speakers

I play through a FRFR setup and a poweramp + cab at the same time. I bring the FRFR up to where it sounds good and then turn up the actual guitar cab to fill in the lows and the "thump". Works great at low volumes
What power amp and cab do you use?

Back
Top Bottom