Best way to get global settings for two different guitars?

MrCrossroads83

Experienced
What is your favorite way to switch between two global settings for two different guitars for example a Telecaster and a Les Paul?
Two different global parameters with different input gain and different eq cut?
I am thinking of buying a nice handmade a/b box that has a variable level pot and a treble pot to do that but I could save some money if the FM 3 can do the same and if you can put this switching to one of the external footswitching options 🤔

Austin Buddy's presets use a "Filter" block for Fender/Single Coil guitars that work fairly well to switch the preset. I've adopted that approach...I set it up with a Switch that I can kick in for the preset, as needed.

Set up global blocks and link them for your preset except the amp. Then set it up for one guitar, when you’re happy, copy to a new preset and adjust the amp. From there all effects will be linked going forward.

Set up global blocks and link them for your preset except the amp. Then set it up for one guitar, when you’re happy, copy to a new preset and adjust the amp. From there all effects will be linked going forward.
That is the way that I prefer. Thank you :)

I thought global blocks are not available in the fm3? ..

/Niklas

I really need that, too ... i need global amps and cabs across my songs.
Maybe you can "vote" for it in the wishlist (other thread), too ...

Back
Top Bottom