Best way to attach Evelope Modifier to Volume?

barhrecords

Axe-Master
I've got (Simeon's I think?) violin preset and I'm trying to attach envelope to volume.

I want to be able to control the overall volume with pick attack.

I've got the modifier attached but I can't get the volume range I'm looking for. It seems like no matter how hard I pick I get about 7-8 max not 10.

I'm wanting a good touch sensitive volume output.

And suggestions on the modifier settings for pick touch?

AxeFx%20XL%20Envelope%20Violin_zpsynsryrwu.jpg

To hit 10 the modifier curve needs to reach the top of the graph, so that needs adjustment too. You might want to set it to defaults, then try various gain and attack values at the envelope page.

To hit 10 the modifier curve needs to reach the top of the graph, so that needs adjustment too. You might want to set it to defaults, then try various gain and attack values at the envelope page.

Thanks.

I wondered about that. My initial (wrong) approach was to flatten the curve in hopes it would get there :)

just bump the mid value up to 100% and then increase the gain of the envelope modifier if you need to, so that the little ball reaches the very top. increase the envelope attack time, so the swell in is as the speed to want it to be and leave the release at a very low value, so that the volume drops down quickly when you "let go" of the note or chord.

just bump the mid value up to 100% and then increase the gain of the envelope modifier if you need to, so that the little ball reaches the very top. increase the envelope attack time, so the swell in is as the speed to want it to be and leave the release at a very low value, so that the volume drops down quickly when you "let go" of the note or chord.

Back
Top Bottom