Best-Tronics now offering cables specifically designed for Fractal Audio Products

I have a 1U custom panel that is absolutely worth the investment. Having a breakout panel is a great way to protect your axefx.

Plug everything in once and there it stays, no wear and tear on the axefx at all (especially the USB port).

Now offering, Composite Cables designed for Fractal Audio Systems products!

These feature (2) Humbuster Cables, (1) Instrument Cable, (1) TRS/MIDI Cable, and (1) AC power cable all in one overall PVC outer jacket. Similar to a cable loom, except the outer jacket is PVC - like a typical audio snake. These are great for running the 4CM with your Fractal Audio Systems devices.

We offer these with the choice of a TRS control cable or MIDI cable (5 or 7 Pin). You specify the connector types and orientations, breakout lengths, and custom labeling.

We did a video explaining all of this:

FASCOMP01-XX (TRS Cable) - https://btpa.com/fascomp01-xx-1
FASCOMP02-XX (MIDI Cable) - https://btpa.com/fascomp02-xx

@BTPA_USA et al...

I have a Fractal FM3 and connect it to (REDSOUND ELIS.8) stereo FRFR cabinets using the OUTPUT 2 1/4 jacks, and to the front-of-house using the OUTPUT 1 XLR jacks. I use two "humbuster" type cables to the FRFR system and two XLR mic cables to the FOH, but want to reduce the cables I'm carrying and laying on stage.

I think I'm stuck having to run two mic cables for the FOH, but I thought about taking two 1/4" straight TRS plugs to a male XLR connector to act as a humbuster cable that connects to a regular microphone cable which could carry the stereo signal for the long run, and at the other end use a female XLR to two 1/4" right-angle TS plugs, for the left/right signals.

BPTA's ADP20-XX adapter looks like it'd work to split the connections to left and right channels for the FRFR end. On the FM3 end I'd want straight TRS 1/4" plugs and a female XLR to act as a stereo humbuster cable adapter to the mic cable; It's almost the opposite of the ADP20-XX adapter but using a female XLR and dual straight TRS.

Does this sound like it'd work?

I can build them, but I know BTPA's quality and their prices are reasonable so if they can do it I'll let them have the business.

Back
Top Bottom