Best-Tronics now offering cables specifically designed for Fractal Audio Products

Another type of cable you might want to put in the Axe Fx category is 2' or so 1/4" TRS with right-angled plugs for connecting footswitches to the MFC. Those cables aren't very easy to source. I went 3 places yesterday, including Guitar Center and the biggest sound installation/PA store and none had them premade.

Mike

Cool. Matt, I'm just curious, what's the difference between the FAS04-XX cable and the other best-tronics CAT5 cables?

I've just received several cables from Best-Tronics, two 7-pin MIDI cables, a heavy duty ethernet cable, and they threw in a really nice 10' guitar cable for only a couple of extra dollars...

Fast turnaround time (six business days from order to delivery) and solid, quality cables. I'm really satisfied with the cables and Best-Tronics.

Best-Tronics, whose products we have long recommended for their high quality, are now carrying a line of cables specifically designed and tested for use with Fractal Audio Systems products. At present, you will find MIDI (5/7/merge), Ethernet, and Humbuster™ I/O cables.

Best-Tronics Mfg., Inc.: Fractal_Audio

They may want to add the 7 pin MIDI cable with a right angled connector to the Fractal page:

Best-Tronics Mfg., Inc.: MIDI7RS-XX

Those are the ones I have, and the cool thing about the 90 degree plug is that you can orient the shell around the pins at different angles and get the cables exiting where you want.

They do ship to Europe.
I placed an order. Of course it's more expensive.

Man...why did I have a hard time finding this thread. oh....low caffiene day.

Just throwing the Keywords JIC..

Cat5e Cat6e

Back
Top Bottom