Best Road Trip Ever!!!!!!

PRS Guy

Inspired
My wife and I picked up my AX8 at the Fractal Headquarters today...AWESOME! What a really nice bunch of people that happen to be surrounded by a mad scientist type laboratory!! Holy smoke did they look busy.

I met guitar superstar Mark Day too...it doesn't get much better!

Congrats! Where are you located? I'm thinking I might do the same when my name comes up. I'm only a few hours Northwest. Would be cool to see the place and meet some folks!

RR

LOL...ok, I did a search. Maybe I'll just stop signing my posts. ;)

I'd rather RR be known as RafterRattler!

My wife and I picked up my AX8 at the Fractal Headquarters today...AWESOME! What a really nice bunch of people that happen to be surrounded by a mad scientist type laboratory!! Holy smoke did they look busy.

Congrats on the visit to the mothership! :cool:

Last edited:
Was everyone sitting around reading the Fractal forum threads and laughing hysterically?

So wait, Mark Day hangs around the office and bothers people with 80s hair band trivia all day?

Hold on, I see a stack of AX8 boxes behind Marks left elbow. Shouldn't he be busy loading those out onto shipping docks instead of talking about Warren DeMartini and taking pictures with customers?

Hold on, I see a stack of AX8 boxes behind Marks left elbow. Shouldn't he be busy loading those out onto shipping docks instead of talking about Warren DeMartini and taking pictures with customers?
What can you say... guitar player.. photo op!! ;)

It was nice meeting you and your wife. I hope you are having a blast with the AX8!!!

Back
Top Bottom