Best powered speakers under $600

bmullet00

Hey dudes, as soon as my current rig sells im finally going to buy an Axe FX, Im thinking of going with powered speakers instead of power amp/cab for various reasons, but Im not sure which pair would be the best for under $600 as Im a bit of a noob when It comes to this stuff, any suggestions?

I got a pair of adam-a7's used which I like a lot. Keep an eye out in the for sale here as guys change their equipment a fair amount.

Some guy is selling a pair of active Atomic CLRs for $900+shipping. If you don't mind used, it's a great deal. Maybe he'll split them up?

At that price, I'd guess you would t have much time to act though.

900 is not exactly a crazy deal. That is about average price for a used one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a EV ZLX. Sounds fine. Has a built in dsP so you can set the eq flat. My patches translate just fine to bigger systems.

Some guy is selling a pair of active Atomic CLRs for $900+shipping. If you don't mind used, it's a great deal. Maybe he'll split them up?

At that price, I'd guess you would t have much time to act though.

A pair for $900? Where is this?

He stated above it was $900 for a pair which is a really good deal. Almost too good. I would definitely make sure he's reputable.

Here is the post in the For Sale forum.

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/sale/101678-fs-two-atomic-clr-active-wedges.html

If this is truly legit I would jump all over it if I was the OP.

I live pretty close to Kansas City, so I could just go pick them up instead of having to pay shipping and insurance and stuff, $900 for a pair is really stretching it for me, considering $600 is still stretching it, but if its that good of a deal Ill give it a lot of thought for sure.

Lol guys the add clearly says each in it

I actually own 4 of these but am looking to get rid of two for now as I'm not gigging as much. They have been gigged but work 100% and are in used but good shape. I can take some pictures for anyone who is interested. These are located in Kansas City, Missouri

$900 + shipping/packing/insurance Each. CONUS Only.

Best? Who knows...? Try some out and find out what sounds good to you. :)

The JBL EON610 is in the same price range as the EV ZLX. I have a 610 and a QSC K10: they sound comparable to me.

I just bought one of those last week to use as stage monitor for vocals... Didn't even occur to me to try it with my Axe II.

Thanks for the idea! There goes my afternoon! LOL

Ha!!! You must not look at to many of these powered frfr threads. Those two are popular options in the Sub CLR,/ Xitone/ matrix/ RCF category

Back
Top Bottom