Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Mission Gemini Wedge

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Dynacord AXM12A

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Headrush

Votes: 13 12.3%

• Total voters
Wow. That's a very long wait. I can't imagine what could cause a year long wait. Too bad. The CLR is easily the favorite.

Xitone has a light weight and regular wedge. I like the idea of lighter. Any thoughts on that?
The XiTone lightweight wedge is amazing. I have used a CLR as well. In my opinion, the XiTone delivers a better sound image onstage. I use mine both in monitor mode (on the floor) and more frequently, sitting behind me as a backline amp atop my AxeFX rack. Mick (XiTone owner) is a fantastic business owner, and has legendary customer support. Full disclosure: nothing to disclose and no affiliation :) I paid full price for my XiTone and I love it.

i have a matrix FR10, great cab and very light in weight , i have too an Alto pro 310 and a kustom hipac 10 , i am very happy with these cabs too.
maybe you know the IMG STAGELINE FLAT M200 , it looks cool !very small , only 4 kg.... but i don't know how it sounds ...

The Atomic CLRs are now back in stock - I purchased another one today

Good grief. I've been on the waiting list for six months and haven't received any communication about availability. I just went to their store and sure enough, you can buy them. The product description still says "CLR Pre-Sale Contact List - PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO LOCK YOUR PLACE IN LINE!" but it looks like you can go straight to checkout.

Good grief. I've been on the waiting list for six months and haven't received any communication about availability. I just went to their store and sure enough, you can buy them. The product description still says "CLR Pre-Sale Contact List - PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO LOCK YOUR PLACE IN LINE!" but it looks like you can go straight to checkout.
well that is obnoxious timing after 11 months on the waiting list. also no communication. #TeamXitone now

THIS WAS AN ACCIDENT! Of course we would't be looking to add people to the list and take orders on the same page. That just doesn't make any sense. As soon as we figured it out, we pulled the stock. We were doing testing with our bulk email provider in preparation for the notification email for people on the list and ten pieces were added to the store instead of one.

As it turns out, in the few hours this the page showed stock, one order made it through. It was someone who's been on the list for almost a year so we didn't cancel it since he would have been getting his invite between now and the end of the holiday weekend anyway.

I understand the wait has been long. No one is more stressed and bummed about it than I am. In a year where we had to retool a part because the existing tool failed, we had to deal with unexpected component shortages and unusually long lead time for parts that are normally readily available coupled with the unpredictable nature of the trade war and new tariffs and taxes to contend with. I'm quite content to have 2019 in the rear view mirror and thankful to have new stock to sell in the coming days.

As we announced last week on our FB page and elsewhere, we've been clearing the warehouse to make room for our largest shipment to date. When the second part arrives next week, we'll hardly have any space to work for a few days until we get some stock out to customers. Along with this effort, I've been doing whatever possible to help people on the list who've written in or have urgent needs or who just missed our NOS sale as I promised I would.

We're less than a week a way from everyone on the list getting an notification. We're even going to hold our $999 price for a period to honor those who have had to wait even though inflation and tariffs have raised our price substantially. If there's anyone here that we can help get what they need, please reach out to our support address and we'll do our best.

A huge thanks to the community here that we've always had such great support from. Much appreciated!

-TK

THIS WAS AN ACCIDENT! Of course we would't be looking to add people to the list and take orders on the same page. That just doesn't make any sense. As soon as we figured it out, we pulled the stock. We were doing testing with our bulk email provider in preparation for the notification email for people on the list and ten pieces were added to the store instead of one.

As it turns out, in the few hours this the page showed stock, one order made it through. It was someone who's been on the list for almost a year so we didn't cancel it since he would have been getting his invite between now and the end of the holiday weekend anyway.

I understand the wait has been long. No one is more stressed and bummed about it than I am. In a year where we had to retool a part because the existing tool failed, we had to deal with unexpected component shortages and unusually long lead time for parts that are normally readily available coupled with the unpredictable nature of the trade war and new tariffs and taxes to contend with. I'm quite content to have 2019 in the rear view mirror and thankful to have new stock to sell in the coming days.

As we announced last week on our FB page and elsewhere, we've been clearing the warehouse to make room for our largest shipment to date. When the second part arrives next week, we'll hardly have any space to work for a few days until we get some stock out to customers. Along with this effort, I've been doing whatever possible to help people on the list who've written in or have urgent needs or who just missed our NOS sale as I promised I would.

We're less than a week a way from everyone on the list getting an notification. We're even going to hold our $999 price for a period to honor those who have had to wait even though inflation and tariffs have raised our price substantially. If there's anyone here that we can help get what they need, please reach out to our support address and we'll do our best.

A huge thanks to the community here that we've always had such great support from. Much appreciated!

-TK

I‘ve always found Tom to be a stand-up guy that genuinely gives a damn about customer service, and love the CLR and 2 other pieces of gear (Amplifire 12 and Amplifire Box) I own from Atomic. Good to hear their supply issues are sorted, as I recommend the CLR to everyone that hears mine.

Last edited:
I cant vote since I haven’t heard everything.

but i have xitone 1x12 cab and 1x12 monitor
Run in stereo
And they sound fantastic!!
And built solid as can be.

im sure if you had all these options you would hear difference between them all.
But once you have a set up you get use to hearing that and the others sound off.

From my monitors to the xitone id say the xitone was darker sounding at low volume.
But cranked it wasnt dark.

i only use my 2 xitone now even at low volume
And I am 100% pleased!

I also think the axe fx iii with these speakers
Beat most if not all my amp experiences.
Just total bliss every time I use it!

Any news on when notifications are going to go out? I haven’t been on the wait list long but, your comment regardIng everyone on the list getting a notification less than a week away as of last Friday has me wondering whether it is realistic for me to keep waiting for a notification or go with something else if it isn’t going to happen anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom