best position for FBT verve 12ma ?

frankiev

Experienced
I just revcieved my FBT and Im wondering what might be the best way to use it . Specifically using it on the floor ,on a stand or on something like an amp rack .Im looking to get the most flat reponse . Hopefully Ill have some time this weekend to experiment although Im not sure how to tell which position is the most flat . Any sugesstions?

Just put it on the floor and aim at head! That's what it was designed for, not that means you have to use it that way. Might as well experiment and use it whatever way makes you happy!!! It's a great monitor.

That thing has a wide sweet spot - you are going to find that it sounds the same in front of it or when you wander away from it. Its totally sweet!

quonsar said:
That thing has a wide sweet spot - you are going to find that it sounds the same in front of it or when you wander away from it. Its totally sweet!

This

Huge sweet spot...that said, I always find that I put mine in a position so that its aimed to side wash the stage...that allows my band mates and myself to hear

Back
Top Bottom