best pedalboard for MFC101 and 2 expression pedals???

I went with Trailer Trash for myself. I only need one mission so I went w/ the 24x12, but for 2 mission go with the 24x16 flat board Perfect size! Their gig bag is great if you don't want to get the ATA case!

I went with the Pedaltrain Pro. I like it and it works well but it had more depth than I needed so I came up with the idea of using the extra real estate for my playlist. I got a cheap magnetic post board and slipped it between the slats on the Pedaltrain. No more taping lists to the floor or floor. I was going to glue some magnets to the Pedaltrain to hold it on but didn't need them (unless the wind blows.)
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
+1 for the Pedaltrain.

mfcpb-1.JPG

I don't see these on your website,
Am I looking in the wrong place?

Ok, here are the pics for the new 26x16 - so sorry, we haven't had time to do formal artwork yet... but it's coming :eek:)

View attachment 16647View attachment 16654View attachment 16649
the pics w/ no pedals shows w/ no dog house mounted
The pics w/ the finished board show w/ the 26 x 5 3/4" dog house going across the front
We have made it so you can buy the riser kits and install yourself w/ ease
We have a 16 x 5 3/4" & a 26 5 3/4" available ($20.00 or $25.00 each) - All holes are already there for the mounting,
hardware is pre-installed and then they are covered w/ caps in case you only want the flat board w/ no riser

The board that you mount is mounted to the tray of the ATA case - you can remove the 4 screws from the bottom
and remove the entire wired board within a few minutes - If you had a stomp box board wired, you could drop
this in to the same case within a few minutes. This way, you can have more than (1) pedalboard, but only have
to buy (1) case

The finished board in the pics = Board/ ATA Case 17LBS -
Completely finished as seen in the pics = Board/ATA Case - MFC - 2 Ex Peds - Stomp boxes - PedalPower 4x4 etc.... 43 LBS Total !!!!

This is my personal board, so I tweaked it w/ the TTrash logos - they aren't included on a standard order for the new pedalboard, but
the logo will go on the outside of the ATA Case !!!

Cost for the new board ?? $300.00 + shipping - plz contact us at www.trailertashpedalboards.com and plz call to order - Thx :eek:)

I wanted to follow up and say the Pedaltrain Pro is what I ended up buying, I'm using three expression pedals and really digging the quality of the pro!

I just ordered one, too. I got the Mono case bundle with it. I had a bit of reservation, as the Mono case, though very nice, seems a bit overkill for my pedalboard setup that will be only transported to small gigs at a local college around 4-5 times a year. I'm just a sucker for nice cases, and the Mono case really seems to hit the sweet spot. It's nice and protective, while not having the bulk or weight of the hard case.

I'll be using mine with an MFC, 2 Mission EP-1s and a Boomerang Phrase Sampler. The Pedaltrain Pro should fit all of this easily while giving some extra room in case I want to expand in the future.

I went with this. Can't beat it for the price. It holds my MFC and two Mission Engineering pedals. I would not tour the world in it but not bad for the $$$.

CNB PDC-410E Red Pedal Case - RondoMusic.com

I bought one of those for my first "enclosed" pedalboard. The build quality is very very very poor. First time I ripped up my pedals from the velcro, they ripped up the lining along with it. IIRC the construction is thick cardboard. The hinges on the back that the lid lock into, bent, and the latches are what you find on cheap toys. If you didnt play out much, want to rearrange your pedals, or like you said tour the world, its a hell of a deal....but for me it was a waste of money.

I need a light weight option, looks like the PT2 is best for me (MFC101 + 2 mission pedals). So you use velcro for everything? And what type of cables should I use (right angle plugs???

PT-2:

ptmfcboard2.jpg

ptmfcboard3.jpg

ptmfcboard4.jpg

ptmfcboard1.jpg

I have since flipped the jack on the black MFC to the right side of the pedal. Here's a more recent photo, kind of shows the flipped jack on the black MFC on the left side of the board:

IMG_5170.jpg

I used the Velcro that came with the pedaltrain. I use the pedaltrain gig bag and nothing has come loose. I use right angle connectors and cabletie them in.

I went with the Pedaltrain Pro. I like it and it works well but it had more depth than I needed so I came up with the idea of using the extra real estate for my playlist. I got a cheap magnetic post board and slipped it between the slats on the Pedaltrain. No more taping lists to the floor or floor. I was going to glue some magnets to the Pedaltrain to hold it on but didn't need them (unless the wind blows.)
View attachment 17036
Super late but what size is this... this is ideally what I'm looking for....

Back
Top Bottom