Best Pedal Board for MFC + 2 exp pedals?

plywood with a handle cut in it. screw the pedals and mfc directly to it. use the mfc feet on the bottom of the board.

I use the Diago Showman, has space for 3 expression pedals with the MFC. And it is handy that is has a hard lid to protect the pedals when travelling (not flight protection, but decent enough for road).

I don't know that there's really a best. Most of the "name" pedals are decent quality, so it really boils down to personal preference....Particularly when it comes to how you want to mount the pedals (velcro, zip ties, screw-based mounts, etc.). The one thing I would say is to make sure you have a means to transport it that's appropriate for what you're doing. If you're gigging 60 times a year, you probably want to opt for a hard case over a bag. At the moment, I'm using a Pedal Train Classic 2 with their hard case. It's a tight fit for the MFC, but it works well for me.

Make your own:

vgx63jT.jpg

The wah pedal is off the board, not for lack of space, but because I pull it forward for ease of use. (That actual pedal has now been replaced by a Mission)

Back
Top Bottom