Best location for Looper block?

Fro68

Experienced
What’s the best location to place the looper block for practice? I’m assuming right before the output block?

Thank you everyone. Right before the output seemed to be the logical place. I haven't played with a looper before, it should really help me get my timing right.

If your reverbs and delays are the last on the chain right before output block than consider/try also putting the looper right before delay/reverb block.

This way your delay repeats and reverb tail stays/sounds natural cause you don’t loop those and the looper signal keeps on going into the delay and reverb.

If your reverbs and delays are the last on the chain right before output block than consider/try also putting the looper right before delay/reverb block.

This way your delay repeats and reverb tail stays/sounds natural cause you don’t loop those and the looper signal keeps on going into the delay and reverb.
This is a great tip.

Except the case where you are maybe laying down something to play over that has no delay (or less) than the sound you are playing over it with. ;)

Back
Top Bottom