Best Live Album Of All Time

For those who were annoyed by "The Final Countdown" by Europe in the 80s - check their 2000+ era material - fantastic!

EUROPE LIVE 2011

It's insane to think that you could breakthrough with a Live Album.

Frampton, Cheap Trick, and Kiss all rose to new heights of popularity and
acclaim with Live Albums. That'll likely never happen again.

It's interesting to me to see where our tastes with other members here are in common, and also where they're not.
In a band, I used to suggest we choose songs to play from where the circles we each have that contain the music we like, overlap. But just as a starting point, since some of the music/artists I came to enjoy, came from musicians I played with, turning me on to them.

It's interesting to me to see where our tastes with other members here are in common, and also where they're not.
In a band, I used to suggest we choose songs to play from where the circles we each have that contain the music we like, overlap. But just as a starting point, since some of the music/artists I came to enjoy, came from musicians I played with, turning me on to them.

shopify-bottom-tableproducts_02.png

Not sure if it was an album ever... but this must be the magic of all live acts, tiny acoustic band, audience sitting in their laps almost.

Back
Top Bottom