Best FRFR solution for playalongs ?

Title shoud say it all... I am currently playing a Fractal AX8 through a studio setup (laptop, audio interface and studio monitors), but would like a more compact and "movable" (for lack of a better word) solution which would enable me to just connect the AX8 and a sound source (MP3 player or whatever). Was wondering if/which commonly available FRFR solutions (Atomic, Mission Engineering, ...) would be up to the job ? Any other suggestions, remarks... are most welcome !
any powered speaker really.

Don’t know how “compact “ you have in mind, but for under a grand you can get a great sound from a XiTone wedge or MBritt open/closed convertible cab, with Bluetooth in for your tunez....
Www.xitonecabs.com

The Xitone looks great, and I like the form factor (reason I was also looking at the CLR and Mission Engineering)... Don't know how much shipping and import to the EU would run, though (if they're already willing to ship it this way).
Mick ships everywhere, @MicFarlow is his forum name, he is very reachable.

The Xitone looks great, and I like the form factor (reason I was also looking at the CLR and Mission Engineering)... Don't know how much shipping and import to the EU would run, though (if they're already willing to ship it this way).

Yep, very reachable indeed! :)

Please send me an email at the address below and I'll be glad to get a shipping quote.

Thanks,

Mick

Yep, very reachable indeed! :)

Please send me an email at the address below and I'll be glad to get a shipping quote.

Thanks,

Mick
Im gonna email you too. I wasn’t happy with my recent purchase of a Matrix Q12. It’s very stale sounding. Could just be mine or that I don’t know how to use it right but I hear great things about your product and will give it a go!

I use a QSC KW122 and a Boss js10 for mp3 and backing tracks for my AX8 , you can hook up all kinds of stuff on the KW122

I have had CLR, Friedman AsC 10 and 12, Yamaha ...
And I love the DB Flexsys 12.
Compact, and big warm sound
And the price is great too

I have had CLR, Friedman AsC 10 and 12, Yamaha ...
And I love the DB Flexsys 12.
Compact, and big warm sound
And the price is great too
I love the sound of DB gear and the price is right on this one. Very interesting...

Thoughts on the Headrush 108 anyone? I have a CLR - which is great - but considering a lighter option for rehearsals. $199 is a ridiculous price for something with that amount of headroom.

Back
Top Bottom