Best FracPad wireless midi interface

Anyone have a video of a wireless iPad setup in action? Can you edit all parameters this way? Also I have an older iPad mini, is it only newer models that work?

And... no fx preset blocks managing i think...
So my 2cents wish-list in the first 3 nano-seconds is:
- a program setting entry so the amps and the cabs windows (may i say "window" for an iOS app??!!!) stay open unless you touch another display zone (good for a fast amps and cabs auditioning)
- a full fx presets block manager with load & save and file import from... say mails
- any preset import?... well so... a preset import from mails

And... no fx preset blocks managing i think...
So my 2cents wish-list in the first 3 nano-seconds is:
- a program setting entry so the amps and the cabs windows (may i say "window" for an iOS app??!!!) stay open unless you touch another display zone (good for a fast amps and cabs auditioning)
- a full fx presets block manager with load & save and file import from... say mails
- any preset import?... well so... a preset import from mails
Preset import is already there, from mails, from axechange, from everything apple allows (pretty much nothing, go android !)

Preset import is already there, from mails, from axechange, from everything apple allows (pretty much nothing, go android !)

Good to know!
Anyway an fx preset block manager is also very important (i'm thinking i.e. about the way to replicate in many patches the wha settings with an external pedal: the easy way is a wha preset block saved and recalled in the patch you want)

And also to have the cabs window always open... touch 'n try... fast&easy!

But before all my stupid wishes... I must say HOW F****ING FANTASTIC is tweaking the Axe with your FracPad!

You are a genius my friend!

Good to know!
Anyway an fx preset block manager is also very important (i'm thinking i.e. about the way to replicate in many patches the wha settings with an external pedal: the easy way is a wha preset block saved and recalled in the patch you want)

And also to have the cabs window always open... touch 'n try... fast&easy!

But before all my stupid wishes... I must say HOW F****ING FANTASTIC is tweaking the Axe with your FracPad!

You are a genius my friend!
Everything is there in the 1.04 version.

I also have an excellent news for ax8 users :
Ax8 Bluetooth editing works! :)
Yamaha UD-BT01 with firmware 1.03 works with FracPad.

I'll make a full video on the bluetooth operating on ax8 and AxeFx very soon

Everything is there in the 1.04 version.

I also have an excellent news for ax8 users :
Ax8 Bluetooth editing works! :)
Yamaha UD-BT01 with firmware 1.03 works with FracPad.

I'll make a full video on the bluetooth operating on ax8 and AxeFx very soon
Sorry if this question has already been answered.. Which OS version does Bluetooth work with? Only iOS or is there a way to make it work also on Android and Windows 10?

the upgrade isn't on the store yet?
No, android only for now... Apple guys are on holidays ^^
You pay millions of dollars for apple dev accounts, millions of dollars for apple devices and they don't have enough money for renting people for the holidays!
Greediest company of the world...

No, android only for now... Apple guys are on holidays ^^
You pay millions of dollars for apple dev accounts, millions of dollars for apple devices and they don't have enough money for renting people for the holidays!
Greediest company of the world...

ahahahahah!!! Too many bites to that apple!!!

Question, I've got a Windows surface pro4 running windows10 with Bluetooth built in. Is it possible to connect wirelessly to an XL+ ?

Back
Top Bottom