Best FracPad wireless midi interface

Based on the info on this thread, i purchased a UD-BT01. My ipad and iphone both would not recognize the device. I then updated the firmware and only if i had the updating app open, the iPad finally recognizes the device but then FracPad doesn't. Any ideas?

Based on the info on this thread, i purchased a UD-BT01. My ipad and iphone both would not recognize the device. I then updated the firmware and only if i had the updating app open, the iPad finally recognizes the device but then FracPad doesn't. Any ideas?
You need appstore midimittr app. But this will not work, the UD-BT01 is buggy and mangles sysex messages, sorry, you'll have to return it... (read the whole topic i explained that)

I confirm the MD-BT01 works pretty good with AxeFx's and iOS, it doesn't work on Android though. And it won't be able to work on AX8 until fas unleashes the AX8's midi ports...

Reactions: svl
I confirm the MD-BT01 works pretty good with AxeFx's and iOS.
What does that mean exactly? Are there any caveats in buying the MD-BT01? I'm thing of getting one to use with FracPad although I won't be using it right away for that. I have an IPad 2 and my understanding is it's too old for this.

In the meantime I'll be using as a MIDI interface for a keyboard controller and as a way to apply updates to the MFC 101 MK III.

Last edited:
There is a way for the cabs (or even the amps) selection page stay open (even after a new cab was selected)?
If not... would be a nice settings

Back
Top Bottom