Best custom in ears - advice needed?

For custom molded in-ears, the prices for the different models you linked are actually on the inexpensive side.

Last edited:
All of the custom brands are all on par with each other, personal choice seldom is made from experience with different brands, so someone will say X is the best, without any comparison. Find what has the specs you need, and the price point you require. Custom molds are always better than universal fit ones, for comfort and seal. IMHO

Best advice I can offer is don't pay for more than 4 drivers, its wasted money IMO. I own 64 Audio and Westone custom molds and had JH audio customs which died. Most are good buys as long as you get a good custom mold of your ears. None of them are particularly cheap, but they all sounded good.

I have no comparison of other custom brands but I love my 64 audios

I had Sure standard fit ones with my Carvin system... and hated it. I upgraded to Sennheiser ex 300 and things got better - but I still hated it. I bought 64 audio custom fit (3 drivers) and WOW. BIG difference. So much more isolation and clarity. Best sound I've ever had on stage.

Not a fan, and Never used them- but in my experienting I'll tell you something I found interesting-

MORE drivers didn't necessarily mean better sound

Sure 2 was better than 1, and 3 was better than 1 or 2 but after that- i thought it was diminishing returns

I need to get some in ears. I have tinnitus from over 30 years of firefighting and have been playing guitar for longer then that.
They would make a great monitor and also cancel out some of our singer who does great but she can really hurt my ears.
And then I would hope I would not have a problem of hearing everyone without out torturing my ears anymore.

I would like to find some good ones that will last to save my ears. :)

I need to get some in ears. I have tinnitus from over 30 years of firefighting and have been playing guitar for longer then that.
They would make a great monitor and also cancel out some of our singer who does great but she can really hurt my ears.
And then I would hope I would not have a problem of hearing everyone without out torturing my ears anymore.

I would like to find some good ones that will last to save my ears. :)

Freds55. I'm selling my Sensaphonics 3D Active Ambient... just sayin :)

Back
Top Bottom