Best Computer speakers to use with Fractal?

I hook my Fractal AX8 thru an interface and right into my computer. My question is the SPEAKERS on my HP Envy Desktop are not adequate for what Fractal is putting thru them. Anyone have any suggestions for Upgrade speakers. I know Mark Day uses his Fractal this way from time to time as well.

Most people use studio monitors run off the interface. There are many options at many price points, but a good starting point is the JBL 305P MK II (or the older, nearly identical JBL LSR305).

No PC or gaming speaker is really going to be ideal for accurate musical reproduction. You’d be better served with studio monitors. The upside is that studio monitors also work great for playing back music etc on your computer too.

Decent studio headphones also could be a good option, but good pair of headphones isn’t that much cheaper than lower end monitors.

Few hundred bucks can get you some pretty nice monitors which will serve you well

Most people use studio monitors run off the interface. There are many options at many price points, but a good starting point is the JBL 305P MK II (or the older, nearly identical JBL LSR305).

Thank you ...so the speakers plug into interface?I guess that is what those 2 plug in holes on the back of the Scarlett are for haha ..so we get these kind of speakers at a guitar store not Best Buy I guess right? and also I have noticed the DAW works thru the Scarlett with speakers or headphones plugged into interface with playing guitar ...but the DAW does NOT play what has been recorded back thru headphones plugged into interface , only plays thru speakers ...point being I need to manage the sound with good speakers once recorded , not certain how to redirect that back to interface ...hope that made sense

Back
Top Bottom