AFIII Best Axe-Fx III recording ever

Don't get me wrong... I really loved the tones. But I kinda miss the "Kalimba In The Room" sound (KITR, from now on...)
Also, I can swear I noticed some latency. Anybody else?

Oh... and I kinda wish he would've demoed the Kalimba running thru the Klon drive...

At the risk of overplaying the whole thing...

The other Kalimba player in my band has been playing thru a Kemper. The FX he's using aren't quite as cool as what I get with my Kalimba thru my AxeFx3. But he claims that the FEEL of the Kemper is somehow better. I plugged into his Kemper, and I think it may be true. Like, power chords and heavy riffs on the Kalimba just seem a bit more... wow, I dunno... SQUISHIER, maybe? Just a bit more ORGANIC?

Does that make sense? Or, is it just me?

At the risk of overplaying the whole thing...

The other Kalimba player in my band has been playing thru a Kemper. The FX he's using aren't quite as cool as what I get with my Kalimba thru my AxeFx3. But he claims that the FEEL of the Kemper is somehow better. I plugged into his Kemper, and I think it may be true. Like, power chords and heavy riffs on the Kalimba just seem a bit more... wow, I dunno... SQUISHIER, maybe? Just a bit more ORGANIC?

Does that make sense? Or, is it just me?
The dead horse may indeed have been sufficiently beaten....but we did all laugh at the first few.

Back
Top Bottom