Best Axe demo?

Axe 335

Hi everyone,

Which one would be the best Axe-Fx demo on the internet?
Is there a studio demo of the Axe somewhere (recent one) ?

Thanks

Totally subjective question to what one plays, and thinks is "good" music isn't it ?

I'd say go check out a Brit Floyd show, where all the tones are coming from Axe-FX units.. Speaks for itself IMO

Other people who want "djent" though may not be impressed with "real" music LOL

Mark Day on utube has some good ones if you like rock. He works for Fractal. You can also get his Presets on the Axe-Change web site.

Here's a pretty extensive "demo" of the Axe FX from about a year ago. I did this as a "resume" piece to get more work, but it works as a sampling of what the Axe can do as well.

One take, one guitar (until the "acoustic" sample at the very end) straight into the Axe straight into Logic, no outboard gear/FX/EQing/processing/etc used whatsoever. All changes made on the fly via the MFC just as I do in a live show.

Here's a pretty extensive "demo" of the Axe FX from about a year ago. I did this as a "resume" piece to get more work, but it works as a sampling of what the Axe can do as well.

One take, one guitar (until the "acoustic" sample at the very end) straight into the Axe straight into Logic, no outboard gear/FX/EQing/processing/etc used whatsoever. All changes made on the fly via the MFC just as I do in a live show.

this video is really good!

Reactions: svl
Even though I don't really go for this type of music and this vid is a review of a Kiesel/Carvin guitar, he is using the Axe II for the tones and the mix is really good so I think it qualifies as a good demo.

Back
Top Bottom