Best AX8 video to sell someone

Tahoebrian5

Fractal Fanatic
Im trying to talk the other guitar player in my band into upgrading to an AX8 from his dated rocktron prophesy rig. Apparently my powers of persuasion are lacking. Can you guys point me to what you would consider a shortish video that really show cases what this thing can do and geared towards someone that knows nothing about fractal?

Why are you trying to steer him towards an AX8? Do you have a Fractal product already? What is it specifically that you think you need to show him in order to sell him on one?

Also, keep in mind with the wait list it could be several months before he is able to purchase one.

Have to go back and check those CA presets, Chris. Sounded great.

This video comes to mind:

Last edited:
Thanks Chris...excellent video stream...learned some neat stuff! BTW the stream ran excellent the whole time.

Does his Prophecy sound that bad? There's some good stuff in there truthfully... especially if using a real cabinet. and power amp. If you guys are trying to go direct to PA and ditch the cabinets on stage then that's another thing...

As noted above, show him any of the 1000s of Axe-Fx II videos on YouTube. The modeling in the AX* is the same.

Back
Top Bottom