Behringer XR-18 Stereo Mix Out

Greetings all,

We have a home studio setup with the Behringer XR-18. If anyone has any experience, I would like to send 3 different stereo feeds to each of my band mates. (There's 3 of us).

I know that each of the Aux outs are mono and I can link Aux 1 to Main L, and Aux 2 to Main R. Question I have here is, what sort of equipment do I need in between before connecting my IEMs?

I have a Behringer P1 which I will provide for my drummer -- a stereo feed. But I would like to see if there are other alternatives that you guys might have which is cheaper than buying 3 x Behringer P1 for each musician in the band.

An alternative I have is the Behringer AMP800, which I will send 2 MONO Aux outputs into the AMP800, which will have 4 x TRS STEREO output for 4 listeners. Let me know if that idea makes sense or if I am spinning my wheels when there might be an easier solution.

Thank you!

Yo, I have the XR18 and love it so much :)

If you don't do individual mixes for each musician, indeed a headphone amp with multiple outputs will do the trick.

If you use several behringer P1 or P2 (stereo or mono), you can do individual mixes since you can set every AUX lvls differently.

Side note, you can use the headphones jack in the XR18 and it's volume knob for one person ! Just check the routing

Yo, I have the XR18 and love it so much :)

If you don't do individual mixes for each musician, indeed a headphone amp with multiple outputs will do the trick.

If you use several behringer P1 or P2 (stereo or mono), you can do individual mixes since you can set every AUX lvls differently.

Side note, you can use the headphones jack in the XR18 and it's volume knob for one person ! Just check the routing

Thank you, my man!!! I just bought a few Y-Cable XLRs to go into the PM-1 which will connect to Aux 1 and Aux 2, hopefully it works and provides a L/R split....

If I were to split the Headphone out signal, which product would you recommend I use?

At the moment, no individual mixes required. :)

Well, any stereo splitter headphone amp will do the job, like the amp800 or any competitor ^^
You just have to set the monitor out volume at the right gain for the amp not to clip.

Well, any stereo splitter headphone amp will do the job, like the amp800 or any competitor ^^
You just have to set the monitor out volume at the right gain for the amp not to clip.

Awesome, because that's what I just bought. :)

Our FOH mix is done via Logic Pro X to OBS for our Livestream setup, so the Behringer Monitor is purely for monitoring. This setup works perfect!!!

Back
Top Bottom