Behringer FCB1010 and Axe Fx II w/UnO chip

Well, I got one w/ the uno eprom. The manual isn't that well written to be honest.

But this pdf is actually pretty good when taken along with the units original manual, and the uno manual. http://ossandust.be/files/FCB_UnO_v1_0_2_UserGuide.pdf

The terminology is clunky between behringer and the UNO programmer, such as behringer calls the footswitches by that name in the manual, but in UNOs user guide they call these "patch pedals". It would be nice if A was called A, or at least make note of it when its first changed, and why. Don't you hate when someone decides mid stream to call it something else, like B? I'm gonna try deciphering this tonight, and the Ripwerx software would be helpful too, if I get through the poor descriptions. Otherwise there is something called the eureka eprom you can do a search for on Google, that is even easier, but still not obvious for a MIDIlliterate, and its $30.

The FCB1010 is very easy to program with Ripwerx. I've owned mine for almost 10 years and I couldn't tell you how to do it from the foot pedal itself.

Back
Top Bottom