Behringer FCB 1010 Not resetting!!! Help PLEASE!!!

Lincoln

I just bought a used FCB 1010 from reverb, when I try to factory reset it with foot switches 1 and 6, it just starts up as usual where it displays E5 then EP then 3.1 can someone help me understand these? After that start up it sits at "EF" and all the pedals are flashing. I'm not sure if there is an upgraded chip/mod in this, but if someone could help me out that would be greatly appreciated.
EDIT: I just opened the bottom and see that the chip is a eurekaprom v3.1 so im guessing thats the 3.1 on the display?

Last edited:
I just bought a used FCB 1010 from reverb, when I try to factory reset it with foot switches 1 and 6, it just starts up as usual where it displays E5 then EP then 3.1 can someone help me understand these? After that start up it sits at "EF" and all the pedals are flashing. I'm not sure if there is an upgraded chip/mod in this, but if someone could help me out that would be greatly appreciated.
Without knowing whether it has a non-stock chip you won't even know how to reset it.

Either ask the seller or open it up and check. I think the UNO and Eureka chips are both marked.

Without knowing whether it has a non-stock chip you won't even know how to reset it.

Either ask the seller or open it up and check. I think the UNO and Eureka chips are both marked.
Yes i just opened it and it has a eurekaprom v3.1 chip in it
Another question though, is the eureka good for midi control? I want to use this pedal board for Ableton Live 10

Last edited:
I have an eurekaprom 2 and it works fine withmy AFX3 with 1 cable connection.
Check the eurekaprom web site to reset and re-prog if needed.

I have an eurekaprom 2 and it works fine withmy AFX3 with 1 cable connection.
Check the eurekaprom web site to reset and re-prog if needed.
I did reset it earlier and still samething, i go into pp congfig in sp mode and no notes are coming out of the pedal.

THe display 3.1 is for Eurekaprom 3.1, as mine displays 2.0 for a EProm 2.

for the Flashing led in EF mode, don't know why...In my case no led is in red except when I press a pedal to activate a drive for instance.

Back
Top Bottom