Behringer Eurolive F1320D powered wedge - any experience?

adew

Inspired
No, I'm not considering this as an Axe-FX FRFR solution, LOL, but rather for vocal monitor use in our rehearsal space. Anyone ever had/used these? They are insanely cheap, hence my interest. :)

Behringer: EUROLIVE F1320D

Thanks.

PS. Apologies if I should have posted this in the Lounge. Wasn't sure.

I've never had good experience with Behringer products (except for the FCB1010). I think they are good for the hobbyist but if you really need to put it thru a workout... then I don't think I would rely on their stuff... Yeah, it might be cheap but as I find in audio equipment, you get what you pay for. JBL monitors are good and I've put them thru a lot of work and they still hold up good. Their tweeters aren't the greatest but they sound good enough.

joe...

Thanks for the feedback, Joe.

As mentioned, this won't be used in a critical listening environment - but I get your point that one gets what one pays for. :)

A friend of mine I play with off and on has one.

He destroys gear like no one I know. His is still kickin'. Missing most of the knobs but still works.

From that stand point, I believe its a solid piece of kit.

He uses it for vocals only monitor. Sounds okay. Typical of a cheap powered speaker. Usable. Gets plenty loud enough for just vocals.

A friend of mine I play with off and on has one.

He destroys gear like no one I know. His is still kickin'. Missing most of the knobs but still works.

From that stand point, I believe its a solid piece of kit.

He uses it for vocals only monitor. Sounds okay. Typical of a cheap powered speaker. Usable. Gets plenty loud enough for just vocals.
Thanks for that!

Back
Top Bottom