Behringer EUROLIVE F1220A with Axe FX II

I found a EuroLive F1220A wedge here locally for 90 bucks. It would just be used as home as a practice monitor. Anyone have experience with this? Currently I am just using a set of JBL 305s.

The JBL monitors have a wider frequency response than the Behringer wedge. And with a combined pair of the JBLs, the max SPL difference from the Behringer at 1m is 7 dB. The JBLs also give you a stereo image. I wouldn't take a pair of studio monitors to a gig or a rehearsal but for home practicing, it looks like the Behringer isn't really an upgrade. You could try before you buy to let your ears decide but I'm guessing $90 is a CG / pawnshop deal.

Last edited:
Craigslist deal... it was a total random find. Not looking to drop a serious chunk of cash on something like the Atomic Wedge... but you get what you pay for.

Craigslist deal... it was a total random find. Not looking to drop a serious chunk of cash on something like the Atomic Wedge... but you get what you pay for.

Hey there, curious if you ended up pursuing the Behringer wedge and if so, what was your feedback (pun intended) ;)

Any review would be awesome for my decision point, thanks!

I have used that same Behringer it is better than Monitors the monitors are hard to not get a compressed clean sound from however I moved on to EV ZLX which I find to have a more clearer signal

Back
Top Bottom