Behringer Eurolive B207mp3

casperoff

Inspired
Hey Guys I picked up one of these a week or so ago to use when teaching.

I plugged my AX8 into it and it sounds great!!!!! I have ordered a second to give me stereo.

I though for what it cost and its functionality, it was definatley worth a mention.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-02-02 at 11.41.50.png
    Screenshot 2019-02-02 at 11.41.50.png
    355.7 KB · Views: 31
IMG_0148.JPG IMG_0149.JPG IMG_0150.JPG IMG_0151.JPG Quick bump for this this thread

I have read various members asking about "FRFR" recomendations for home practise etc.

These little Behringers are great!!!!!! I use them to monitor my AX8, and also to check Logic mixes.

This seems a ridicoulous thing to say but alonside my Genelecs they "hold their own", a differing sond from the Genelecs but still very very useable, cost me £120 each, check them out. (I sound like a salesman I know, but IMO they are that good?

I picked up one of the 205s a couple weeks ago, and for my needs it does the trick. At first glance i thought this was the same, but this is just a little bigger.

I have it on a mic stand in front of me and it makes a great fill speaker for my own personal monitor mix, which consists mostly of my guitar and synth mix and my voice, with the other vocals just a bit lower in the mix. I was surprised at how good it sounds for what i use it for.

Considering a second one just because, but really don't think I need it. We have 2 sidefills that will be angled back at the band, and a couple of floor wedges to boot. I always want more, but probably have the basics covered.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom