Behringer BCR 2000 question

frankiev

Experienced
How difficult would it be to map a BCR2000 to control things like drive master tone controls effects parameters etc ? Anyone done this that can help me to understand how to do it ?

Actually, you can map the PARAMETERs listed in IO/CTRL menu (see chapter 9.4 of the version 9.2 manual) to knobs/butons of the BCR2000 by setting them to send the correct CC.

To go further, one needs a tool to send the right SYSEX commands (see WIKI) to the AXE-FX, and that is why I initially started the MidyAX project (see my signature for more info).

With my level of understanding this would take me many hours of frustration . Did you finish your project? Id gladly pay for it.

Right now, I havn't finished the project, especially the software side. The hardware is nearly complete but need more testing.

I will be posting news of the project in http://forum.fractalaudio.com/other-...ot-axe-fx.html. But right now the only news is that I did stall on the project (a motivation fealure I'm afraid) for about the last two month while I did get back into shape (a bit) and did quite a lot of mountaineering.Last week I managed to get back into it and things are moving forward on the software side.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom