Before you bitch that 6.0 changed your patches

This could go in the release notes. Except that the same people that will do the complaining won't read them!

I haven't tweaked at all. Still auditioning the stock presets. I'm excited for 6.0 tomorrow!

i'm going crazy tweaking everything to random and crazy extremes since i'm starting fresh w/ 6.

Play with new tones. Think that Vai / Satch / Petrucci never chaged tones ? Restrictions are restrictive. Try new things people. If if doesnt work, go back to what you know and have fun ;)

I don't mind going back and updating my presets. I'm lucky and only have 20 or so, but it does take time. But the investment is worth it. Cliff has spent so much time updating the firmware (for no added cost), so the least I can do is happily update my presets. I'm looking forward to even more incredible tone!

You forgot to include this old helpful chestnut of wisdom: "if you don't want your patches to change, don't update the firmware, no one is forcing you to update the firmware."

Nice to see a truly proactive and simple suggestion.
I also agree with the be open minded and try new things concept. Always growing my sound. I don't personally plan to match any of my 17 presets and plan to create enhanced presets with my new tools. I am quite excited to refine them and never considered them done in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom