Before I ask for an RA number....

AndyOrr

Experienced
Just got my II yesterday and started setting up some of my old presets from my Ultra. Everything was going fine and I definitely heard an improvement in the amps and drive blocks that I like to use. I was stoked at the thought of going direct to the PA. I decided to A/B a preset with my Ultra so I unplugged the XLR outs on the II and when I plugged them back in, the volume was cut by 70% on all presets.... I've looked around pretty extensively, tried the 1/4 outs and can't get the volume back.

1. I'm fairly certain I didn't change anything in the Control, IO, Utility screens...

2. I had a Filter open and was adjusting the level but I don't think I did anything out of the ordinary.

3. I wasn't using the ABCD controls - I was still in my old habit of scrolling down - but I suppose I could have set one of the controls on something by mistake.

I'm at a loss. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Andy

First thing I'd suggest is resetting the system. Hit Utility and page across to Reset and hit enter. Any good?

How much have you turned up your out 1 knob? I have found the volume jumps around a bit at low settings. Luckily.. I rarely use low settings!

There's not much of a difference between low and high volume when I turn the output 1 knob. I'm going to contact support in the morning and ship it back. Thanks for all the help.

Back
Top Bottom