'Bay Area Metal Giants Vol.1: Classic Tones' out now! (METALLICA presets) AX8 compatible

Well that's a very difficult question, there are so much presets I really love! For the moment I dig the and justice for all album, the tone are just sick and the solo are very cool to play.

What does your process look like for converting these and uploading the cabs to AX8 to make a complete preset? I've managed to make one but its a convoluted process and want to make sure I'm not missing something.

One of my favorites is definitely The Unforgiven solo. I've always loved that solo, not very technical or really even that melodic, but just something special about it. And the tone just fits it so perfect, you nailed that one!

I think it's time for a little summer discount!

If you buy both volume 1 and 2 together you get a discount of 10 euros during the month August!
That's 60 euros instead of 70.
Happy summer!

Now that many of you own these presets, I'd love to know which tones are your favorites out of the bunch!

Hey guys,

I've decided to run another discount.
So that's 60 euros for both volumes 1 and 2!
When you transfer the payment don't forget to give me your email address and let me know which platform you'd like the presets for.

Thank you all for your support and wonderful messages about the packs!

Hey guys,

I've decided to run another discount.
So that's 60 euros for both volumes 1 and 2!
When you transfer the payment don't forget to give me your email address and let me know which platform you'd like the presets for.

Thank you all for your support and wonderful messages about the packs!
Does that mean you've converted these for AX8? I bought this package from you last year for my AX8, but they came in AXE-FX II format.

Does that mean you've converted these for AX8? I bought this package from you last year for my AX8, but they came in AXE-FX II format.

You'll have to convert the presets with Fractool.
I don't own an AX8 so there is no way for me to create actual AX8 presets.
However, it should work perfectly if you just load them via Fractool and AX8's cab manage function for the matching IR's.
If you bought the AX8 versions from me you should also have all the matching IR's.

Thanks for the support these first couple of days!
The price has now been raised to 35 euros.

Thanks for the packs Jon.
Going through them I am absolutey amazed at how much low end these toneblocks push out! Of all my presets I have, These just shake at the bottom end.

Hi John I have been using and testing the Black Album tones and sound really good, my question is regarding the Clean tones, I have an AX8 and the clean tones are very low of volume, I tried what you said increasing the 10 DB in the cab Level but is not enough, I don't want to mess up the tone affecting the volume of the amp or master volume, what you recommend me to fix this?
Two ways to increase volume without affecting tone is Amp level and Cab level. I had the same problem, used amp and cab to get -12db into my DAW. All corrected without much hassle

***Revision***never mind, just bought the full pack. well worth it!
Is there any way to get just vol. 1? I have vol. 2 already. If so, how much? I have the AX8.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom