Legacy Presets Bay Area Metal Giants Vol.1 & 2 out now! (METALLICA presets) XL+ & AX8

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
I think it's time for a little summer discount!

If you buy both volume 1 and 2 together you get a discount of 10 euros during the month August!
That's 60 euros instead of 70.
Happy summer!

Any chance you’re secretly working on paid versions of these for the new AXE FX III....now that you own the III?

I'm sorry but I'm not working on anything right now...
Perhaps with the help of Fractool you can load the presets into the III but I don't think the tonematch block will work?
In that case the AX8 version with the IR's would work but I haven't tested this.

I’d have to say the Breadfan preset is my favorite. It’s IDENTICAL!! Also my favorite Metallica song/cover. Hit The Lights is super fun. The One Clean Intro is my go to clean tone now. Other than that, as a lifelong Metallica Fan Boy this Pack is indispensable, the entire set is incredible and hard to pick favorite but those are my top by far.

Hey guys,

I've decided to run another discount.
So that's 60 euros for both volumes 1 and 2!
When you transfer the payment don't forget to give me your email address and let me know which platform you'd like the presets for.

Thank you all for your support and wonderful messages about the packs!

I have both of these for the axefx2, do you have them for the axefxlll or could we copy the tone matches with the axefxlll

Same here. Somebody get Guitarjon a III.

Lol, I already have a III but the presets were all designed with the XL+ which I don't own anymore.
It was a lot of work to create these presets so doing that all over again would be a little bit too much for me now since I'm so busy with other things.
I've never tried to load the presets into the III myself with Fractool but I guess it could be done? No idea tbh...

Back
Top Bottom