Legacy Presets Bay Area Metal Giants Vol.1 & 2 out now! (METALLICA presets) XL+ & AX8

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
THANKS JON !! I have been using the Hardwired tones and sounds really good, could you please try to make the Spit out the bones tone? that one should be great if you have the time.

Thanks Again.

Luis M

I've been able to test the whole Vol.2 pack this weekend and I must say there are serious great tones here, specially when you crank up your Axe!!! to me, these packs totally worth the money, even for rythm or lead tones on your daily use! not only for metallica.

Great job, Jon!

I've noodled around a lot with Garage Bread L1, Prince L1, Black Roam R1, AFJA Justice L1, and ReLoad Unforgiven Too Clean. They all sound spot on and are a lot of fun. Great job, Jon!

I've noodled around a lot with Garage Bread L1, Prince L1, Black Roam R1, AFJA Justice L1, and ReLoad Unforgiven Too Clean. They all sound spot on and are a lot of fun. Great job, Jon!

Awesome and thanks!
Those tones are sick indeed, glad you're rocking out with those presets.

Can the AX8 handle everything in the these XL+ Metallica presets? In other words....does FracTool have to sometimes leave something out of the AX8 preset when it converts from the XL+ version of these particular presets?

I want to know if these presets/tones are 100% identical when converted. Thanks!

Can the AX8 handle everything in the these XL+ Metallica presets? In other words....does FracTool have to sometimes leave something out of the AX8 preset when it converts from the XL+ version of these particular presets?

I want to know if these presets/tones are 100% identical when converted. Thanks!

They are identical!

Just a gentle bump as a reminder that these presets are still relevant! :)

Will these be done for the III? I’m not talking about buying them for an AFXII & then me having to use Fractool to convert for the III. Are you personally going to make sure these sound great on the III & then make them available to be purchased in the III format?

Complete noob here. Just got my Axe Fx II XL+. One of the first things I did was update firmware to 10.01. Will tones still match from 9.x to10.01?

Back
Top Bottom