AFIII Battery - Metallica ULTIMATE Cover (Metallica Puppets Era Patch included)

Happy new year everyone :)

Had a lot of fun cookin' up some Metallica with my buddies to start off 2021. Wishing everyone the very best. Cheers, Diego 🎼

Video premiering at 12PM Central/1PM Eastern today... If you like what you hear I would greatly appreciate your support for my channel (likes/subs/views help a lot).

Patch notes: I have set up the dirty channel (A) and clean channel (B) to switch with an A/B box using inputs 1 and 2. Allows me to switch with no latency, and effects carrying over. I have emulated the setup for the MOP sessions with the IIC+ head going into the power amp section of a JCM800. The clean channel features the JC120 model along with some chorus. Delay is set to tap tempo, but feel free to edit it to your liking.

Happy new year everyone :)

Had a lot of fun cookin' up some Metallica with my buddies to start off 2021. Wishing everyone the very best. Cheers, Diego 🎼

Video premiering at 12PM Central/1PM Eastern today... If you like what you hear I would greatly appreciate your support for my channel (likes/subs/views help a lot).

Patch notes: I have set up the dirty channel (A) and clean channel (B) to switch with an A/B box using inputs 1 and 2. Allows me to switch with no latency, and effects carrying over. I have emulated the setup for the MOP sessions with the IIC+ head going into the power amp section of a JCM800. The clean channel features the JC120 model along with some chorus. Delay is set to tap tempo, but feel free to edit it to your liking.

Well done. Great band. Spot on sound. All great players. If you ever need a bass triangle (bongngngngngngng) then pick me! !! For other things I will be of no use I’m afraid. 😂 anyway, hat tip to you.

Well done. Great band. Spot on sound. All great players. If you ever need a bass triangle (bongngngngngngng) then pick me! !! For other things I will be of no use I’m afraid. 😂 anyway, hat tip to you.

Hi there! Thanks so much!!! 🤘😁

Freakin Awesome ,Great playing and tone . I remember listening to this in my early twenties ,just as cool listening :) to you guys

Back
Top Bottom