Bass players

it REALLY would be nice to get some more bass amp models! Kudos to ML sound lab on the bass cab pack, i love that thing!

The SansAmp bass DI products are an easy to use solution to solve bass amp emulations. No secret there, and up until I got the AxeFx it was my go-to live DI for many years. AxeFx (ultra and Afxii) was so much more flexible at tone creation that I no longer needed the sansamp. When I picked up a zoom b3 as my "B rig" preamp, I found myself relegating my SansAmp pedals to 3rd string backup duty, and they never got use, so I sold both.

I can comfortably say they the AxeFx or ax8 amp & cab modeling is very good for bass, the only caveat being the initial simplicity of operation. No doubt the SansAmp BDDI is dead simple to use. Far more options to wade through on the AxeFx/ax8 if you choose to go there.

Best of all worlds would be a SansAmp BDDI emulation in either the AMP or DRIVE block. That would be a huge boon for many looking to use FAS products for bass: a familiar and easy way to get bass up and running.

JMO

I would like some more bass amp models as well. Especially with the ax8, i think it would be really popular among bassists if more amps/presets for bass were included.

Has anyone ever tried Re-Amping Trilian through the Axe Fx? If so, what were your results? how did you go a bout doing that (Trilian settings)

Back
Top Bottom