Bass - Middle - Treble on the fly

I emailed RAC12 recently to buy one. They replied back and said they are no longer producing these units. So its all over for RAC12, for now.
I don't know when you made your request. I send a message two days ago to get my name on the waiting list and they just answered this morning that they are in the process of finding a way to handle pre-orders. So my unit is not on its way ... But apparently they are still in business and intent to continue selling units. Wait and see.

Sigh. I want one. I got on the list once, but it was over $400 US, and I couldn't justify that when my need was essentially tone knobs, when I can hit X to get those. What would be handy though is delay settings, reverb settings, compressor or phaser settings, all on the fly without menus. I just can't stand menu diving on stage. I used to mess with delay controls on my pedalboard. I can do it with pedals now, but its not the same to me. That would be a very cool use indeed. I may break down and buy one.

Al, if you do another batch, PM me.

If you own a axe fx you already have this. You can send me the $100.00 if you like.:)

Sorta yes, sorta no. It's fine if the amp block is already selected....but what if the last block selected wasn't the amp? In every case, can you switch to the next preset, then hit X and have it go to the amp BMT controls? If so, then I agree with you. If not, I'll hold my $100 for the next person. ;)

(I'm not in front of my Axe, so I can't check this for myself....which is why I asked.)
RR

From the recall screen on any preset pressing x will open the first amp page for amp 1 and y for amp 2. Not that hard for me any ways. if you press the control button then that goes to the last thing you edited(or at least it used to).

I don't know when you made your request. I send a message two days ago to get my name on the waiting list and they just answered this morning that they are in the process of finding a way to handle pre-orders. So my unit is not on its way ... But apparently they are still in business and intent to continue selling units. Wait and see.
Yesterday I has been able to place an actual order for one unit. Delivery time expected to be in the range of two months. Fully consistent with the answer I got a few days ago.:):)

I did think the RAC12 was a cool product, but I really wish they used those knobs with the circle of LED's around them, like the Kemper and the AX8 use. I was interested up until they went with the display instead. Imo, would have been way more useful to see what the settings are without having to click into a menu.

I did think the RAC12 was a cool product, but I really wish they used those knobs with the circle of LED's around them, like the Kemper and the AX8 use. I was interested up until they went with the display instead. Imo, would have been way more useful to see what the settings are without having to click into a menu.
For sure but circle leds cost €35 each, so x12...
And you would still need 12 screens to display which knob controls which parameter...

I think it would be nice if the knob names changed to whatever you change them to in RAC12 Edit. It would require small displays and more than likely would be costly. But, it would be cool.

I think it would be nice if the knob names changed to whatever you change them to in RAC12 Edit. It would require small displays and more than likely would be costly. But, it would be cool.
We've obviously thought about that but yes it would have cost too much...

Back
Top Bottom