Bass control for USA amps?

ralphonz

Inspired
Hi all,

Whats up with the lack of bass control in the Mark IV amp models? I'm running the latest firmware (Ares1.03) See my screenshot:

Screenshot 2019-07-17 at 10.02.44.png

Last edited:
In edit, go to Settings the Refresh after FW update. That’s not sync’d correctly in the picture.

Cheers Chris.

So I ran the refresh. Afterwards the Bass control was no longer graded out, although it still read (20.00 Hz) above it. As soon as I tried to move it it went back to how it is in the picture.

I have the same thing on the axe front panel - reads 20 Hz, stuck on max and unable to be changed.

USA Rhythm control is working here.

Did you restart the Axe-FX or see if this happens on other presets?

What happens if you switch presets and select USA Rhythm without loading that blocks library setting?

USA Rhythm control is working here.

Did you restart the Axe-FX or see if this happens on other presets?

What happens if you switch presets and select USA Rhythm without loading that blocks library setting?

Hi Bakerman, thanks for the suggestions. Restart makes no difference, as it has been like this for a little while now. It's not happening on any other amps, just USA Clean, Rhythm and Lead.

Blocks library setting makes no difference, that was only in my screenshot because I'd just saved it to the library after tweaking the tone, but this bass control has been like this for the last few days while I've been working on a mark IV tone :)

I'm going to backup and reinstall the firmware to see if that fixes it. Good to know you both have working bass controls.

Ok guys, firmware update didn't change it. However, starting a new preset with the USA Amp model did. Looks like a corrupt preset.

Back
Top Bottom