• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

    Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Bass cabinet question


We all know the vanilla combination for a guitar cab is a 57 and probably a 121.
What’s the equivalent for bass cabinets? What’s the basses go to mic like the 57? And what does it normally get partnered up with?
Top Bottom