Bass cab IR's

I was actually going to start a thread wondering why anyone uses cabs with bass. I think distorted bass specifically sounds so much better and non-muffled without em

Reactions: MSP
I was actually going to start a thread wondering why anyone uses cabs with bass. I think distorted bass specifically sounds so much better and non-muffled without em
I have been experimenting with just a low pass filter to cut off some of the buzz, also the Shift Line “experimental“ IRs for distortion. I’m finding IRs to feel a bit “static” in the bass range. But I’m just working with the stock options besides the Shift-Lines. I am thinking of picking up some others.

I have been experimenting with just a low pass filter to cut off some of the buzz, also the Shift Line “experimental“ IRs for distortion. I’m finding IRs to feel a bit “static” in the bass range. But I’m just working with the stock options besides the Shift-Lines. I am thinking of picking up some others.
I'm really enjoying the Shift Line V30 IR from their bass collection.

Reactions: JES
Just got my FM3, so noob question time, are IRs just cabs that you can load onto the FM3 or are they settings that you can alter an existing cab to use? I just picked up a Bergantino 1x12 so I am really interested in the link above!

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom