Basic Rocktron Midi Raider setup - do the IA LED's light up when you switch presets?

flash6969

Inspired
Hi all,

Was reading this thread (https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/rocktron-midi-raider-and-scenes.61754/#post-1717210) & @Kromi mentioned "Only thing you can't get is LED lighting up showing chosen scene".

I'm not interested in scenes - I use my FM3 in a very old fashioned traditional way. That is, clean (preset #1), dirty, (preset #2) and lead (preset #3). So what i want to know is will the IA switches on a Rocktron Midi Raider light up & correspond with the active effects when i switch presets??

For example, my cleans sound has chorus1 & reverb1. So on preset #1, the IA chorus & reverb switches should light up. When i go to preset #2, i might have drive1 & delay1 engaged. So i expect the IA chorus & reverb switches will go out & the drive & delay IA switches will light up to reflect these effects are now active.

Can anyone with experience of a Rocktron Midi Raider confirm if this is the case?

The only way it will do what you want it to do is if you program each effect with its own IA switch within each preset and store the status that you want of each effect into the MIDI Raider itself.

Back
Top Bottom