Barracuda

What model is this guitar? I'm not much of a Les Paul connoisseur, and this one has a floating bridge with tremolo??
It's a 2014 Limited run Shred LP Studio with Flametop and Floyd Rose. Ridiculous price at Long and McQuade for $1599.00 canadian. I think they still may have some left.

Mark

Nice, @Mark Day ! I've always liked that song and that solo (spent considerable hours listening to that album on the 8-track player in my car). It's creative and covers a lot of ground, and you brought that out.

Nice, @Mark Day ! I've always liked that song and that solo (spent considerable hours listening to that album on the 8-track player in my car). It's creative and covers a lot of ground, and you brought that out.
Thanks so much Rex!!!

some people have it, some people don´t , but you definitely do...spot on as usual....it was great, it was fantastic and for those who wonder its gonna be fractal first from now on :)

Thanks for that Mark - it was in large part to videos like these that drove me to buy the AXEFX from Tone Merchants. Keep it going bro ... great stuff. Like your Rush covers too!

Back
Top Bottom