Bark At The Moon VIDEO complete song with backing track

Hi Mark, perhaps Cliff ?
is there a solution now for the patch loading problem ?
Have updated to 9.0, loaded Marks live patch, and its sounds really crappy........

Will try tomorrow to start from scratch with Marks values like Deltafit done...
but can I do it easier ?

Regards

Peter

FlyingV said:
Hi Mark, perhaps Cliff ?
is there a solution now for the patch loading problem ?
Have updated to 9.0, loaded Marks live patch, and its sounds really crappy........

Will try tomorrow to start from scratch with Marks values like Deltafit done...
but can I do it easier ?

Regards

Peter

There is still an issue with the editor and the Ultra, I was creating a patch the other day, it sounded great, was all done by the editor. Soon as i went to save it via the editor, it sounded like crap LOL If i save it via the Ultra Front panel then the sound is fine and save correct go figure.

samhill said:
Deltafit said:
I'll chime in again here. Mark, i just downloaded your new Panama patches and once again theres something completely wrong with it. :evil:

Basically sounds like the above clip where the bass MASSIVELY overpowers everything else and everything is just 'not there' and theres about 10 thick blankets over the speakers. It just seems like somewhere along the line something is really screwing things up with the upload/download off the 'quality' of your great patches. I've checked everything regarding the global eq's, cab and amp sims and they're all on/fine. I've downloaded a few of the other guys patches and they seem to work great, although they are not as high gain as yours.

This is really strange!

bizarre.

I'll email Cliff and see what's up?

You guys are running these patches direct through OUT 1 low imp..correct?

Mark

Yes i am running it out direct through out 1. So did cliff have a reason for what is going on and when this issue would be fixed?

I have this problem with not only marks patches, but my own meaning. If i create a patch in the editor, the latest beta, and the ones prior to the latest beta, and then i go to save, "Sometimes" after it saves it sounds totally different. Now if i use the same settings via the editor, but save with the front panel the sound saves like it should. I feel the editor and the Ultra are not fully communicating correctly.

Seems to be the same problem.
If I load Marks presets some cable between amp and shunts are lost.
Have to delete and add a new shunt and made new connections, than it works....

Would someone be kind enough to give me a step-by-step on how to load Marks patches so that they sound correct? :oops:

Back
Top Bottom