Barefoot Buttons

Got mine...

ax8.JPG
But had a little problem along the way....

acoustic.JPG
On the acoustic board, there were supposed to be three Tallboys on the G3, two standard buttons on the Fishman, and nothing on the Ditto. Turns out that the Barefoot Buttons are a tiny bit too small for Zoom switches. Now the Fishman has two of the Tallboys, the Ditto is going Barefoot, and the MS-70CDR on my battery powered board will continue to be a problem. I'm always accidentally hitting the keypad buttons around the MS-70CDR switch, and I had high hopes that the Barefoot button would stop that from happening.

I hope they will eventually have a version to fit the Zoom switches.

Having said all that, these Barefoot Buttons are GREAT! Much easier to hit things consistently.

Just got mine yesterday! I went with all Gold! Not sure about the color, but they are great in terms of functionality! No searching now!

script>
IMG_0364.JPG

Got mine the other day. Must say I'm super impressed with the whole process and the functionality of these buttons are perfect. Such a simple design.
My biggest issue was the back row of buttons, where the protective bar sits. When playing, I often hit the bar first then in haste, slid my foot further down and engaging a button on the bottom row!
I went the coloured route with a row of silver tall boys along the back row.

Again, a big thanks to Barefoot buttons for the seamless process and for a great product. Highly recommend them.

Attachments

• AX8_BFB.jpg
    AX8_BFB.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 52
I can't believe it either.... these are pretty cool.... I only bought them for the top row (4).... in a live show those, to me, are the hardest to hit with 100% precision ... now.... it is VERY easy! .... plus I got the Red tall boy's :)

I almost did this but was worried about the size of the short buttons covering up the LED's, it look like they have a larger radius. It would be handy if the company had Dims for the buttons on their site.
Why worry . Brett (the owner)just said they just received the new regulars and Tall Boys in CLEAR so the LED's will shine through!

I can't believe it either.... these are pretty cool.... I only bought them for the top row (4).... in a live show those, to me, are the hardest to hit with 100% precision ... now.... it is VERY easy! .... plus I got the Red tall boy's :)
Lets see! Pic please.

FROM BRETT at Barefootbuttons .com "We finally have all of the colors back in stock and are now carrying clear Tallboys for 2017. We are processing every back order for the Fractal guys and doing a free upgrade to Priority for everybody who is waiting."

Here is mine as promised! They really have a nice feel, much easier to use and find! Not sure I needed the tall boys?? All are easy to access!

Attachments

• IMG_2742.JPG
    IMG_2742.JPG
    195.8 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Here is mine with my Temple Audio board. Love the form factor. No more guessing!

I also ordered a set for my wife's pedal board for a Christmas gift. I think she will like it.

Attachments

• IMG_0040.JPG
    IMG_0040.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 53
I tried 4 then bought 7 more to fully outfit my AX8. I am really happy with both the functionality upgrade and the look. I chose to go with silver for 1-8, tall boys on the top row and then red for F1 & F2 switches and gold for the F3 - tuner/tap tempo, couldn't be happier with the result. I should add, great customer service as well from Brett.

IMG_20161225_211531.jpg

Here is my pic as promised :)
Thank you so much Klaushouz for hooking us all up with Brett!!!
They are working perfectly for me!!!IMG_4256.JPG

Back
Top Bottom