Barefoot Buttons

We are almost there people! I WILL ONLY SEND THE CODE TO YOU IF YOU MESSAGE ME ON THIS FORUM! THIS IS NOT FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC.The coupon code will ONLY be good for 5 days from when I get the code (Sunday 1PM)and send it to you(it will be the same day) There is minimum order of six(6). The discount will be 35% off of RETAIL for the regular size and 25% off of the Tall Boys.THAT IS OVER DOUBLE THE 15% WHOLESALE DISCOUNT FOR 6 regulars .... WE are getting 1st crack at getting the new colored Tall Boys too. The general public WILL NOT have access to them, only us, for the next 5 days...Only snag, the new Tall Boys are only available in Black, Red, and Silver right now. If you want the Clear ones, they will honor your discount when they arrive(approximately 2weeks)." We will honor the coupon to those who want the Clear Tallboys by invoicing them with the discount, then shipping the buttons that ARE in stock. That way you can get your discount buttons right away and be the first to get the clears when they are stocked. Just let me know how many clears you want in the comments box, when you order NOW and I will contact YOU (THE BUYER) when the time is right." -Brett(from Barefoot Buttons)

Last edited:
Ordered a full set last week with tall boys up top and regular down below. Looks like I missed out on the group buy discount but if they turn out as good as everyone claims, then still seems like a great price for a quality product. Not sure how long it will take for them to make it to Canada but hopefully they will not be stuck in customs.

Wife doesn't know it yet, but she purchased the BB set for me as a Christmas gift. How thoughtful of her. ;-)

Ordered a full set last week with tall boys up top and regular down below. Looks like I missed out on the group buy discount but if they turn out as good as everyone claims, then still seems like a great price for a quality product. Not sure how long it will take for them to make it to Canada but hopefully they will not be stuck in customs.

Wife doesn't know it yet, but she purchased the BB set for me as a Christmas gift. How thoughtful of her. ;-)

Can you post a low angle photo of the tall & low setup on the AX8?

Last edited:
I am using some "Tallboys" on my AX8 and they are fantastic! I highly recommend them. (And the customer service was great, too!)

Back
Top Bottom