Barefoot Buttons

If any of you know me from other forums(Fractal /Gear page/ ETC.)You know I only buy gear from small companies(12 or less). So I just talked to the owner of http://barefootbuttons.com/ . Very cool dude. The buttons are hand machined in Hawaii. (he's a Navel machinist).Aircraft military grade aluminum (except the acrylic), machined in a 3 step process, very labor intensive. So they are a high quality product. That being said, we discussed how to get a better price for us and bigger numbers for him. We are discussing a special deal for the players at this forum this Nov. You'll be able to get them for ALL for your pedals much cheaper AND he will get BIG numbers for sales. PLUS he is making new colors/types now.... If 10% of the us buy 6 or more (to use the code) everybody wins.. .The AX 8 and the new AA 12 with TALL BOYS in the back row WILL rock! IF interested, please PM me or just like the post and I'll send you the code for Nov when I get it.

Hello :)
I sent you conversation/pm
Please count me in
Thank you in advance!

Just ordered a set; I hope it all goes through. What a terrible web site, I almost gave up trying to give them my order/money.

I actually ordered a tall boy. Then ordered 2 regular to see how I liked them. Being a retired computer Tech, I commented on the colors. Small white text on an orange background? really bad. The guy seems very nice and I am hoping he listens to suggestions. I presented it in a very polite way, with an order also. Tell you what, I had a question and the guy got back to me really fast....so all is good ....now the web site needs to catch up.

Last edited:
If any of you know me from other forums(Fractal /Gear page/ ETC.)You know I only buy gear from small companies(12 or less). So I just talked to the owner of http://barefootbuttons.com/ . Very cool dude. The buttons are hand machined in Hawaii. (he's a Navel machinist).Aircraft military grade aluminum (except the acrylic), machined in a 3 step process, very labor intensive. So they are a high quality product. That being said, we discussed how to get a better price for us and bigger numbers for him. We are discussing a special deal for the players at this forum this Nov. You'll be able to get them for ALL for your pedals much cheaper AND he will get BIG numbers for sales. PLUS he is making new colors/types now.... If 10% of the us buy 6 or more (to use the code) everybody wins.. .The AX 8 and the new AA 12 with TALL BOYS in the back row WILL rock! IF interested, please PM me or just like the post and I'll send you the code for Nov when I get it.

Count me in on the group buy.

Back
Top Bottom